Welcome to Cleveland Central High School Testing Page!!!!!
Mrs. Precious Person-Redmond, School Test Coordinator
Arthur Johnson, District Test Coordinator
PLEASE NOTE THE LATEST NEWS REGARDING STATE TESTING!!!!
- All state tests (English II, Algebra I, U.S. History, and Biology I) are waived for the 2019-20 school year.
- Retesting seniors DO NOT have to pass state tests as a graduation requirement.
- All seniors meeting the district and state requirements with the allotted credits (District/Career Option 21 credits or Traditional Option 24 credits) are eligible for graduation without state tests.
- Any student enrolled or was enrolled in any of the four state tests during the 2019-20 school year are exempt from state testing as a graduation requirement. However, students MUST pass the subject area class in order to receive a credit.
- If a student took Biology I or U.S. History during the 1st semester of 2019-20 school year (August-December) and did not pass the associated state test in December, he or she will not be required to pass that exam as a graduation requirement.
- National ACT for April 4 has been rescheduled to June 13 free of charge. Check your emails for more information.
- Makeup Junior ACT that was scheduled for March 17 will not be required.
Any questions regarding testing (ie. scores, concordance tables, date), please call 662-843-2460 ext. 0925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the Calendar for upcoming Testing Dates