ID Badge Procedure
All students at Cleveland Central High School are required to wear their ID Badges provided to them by CCHS.
Badges must be worn at all times while on campus for the regular school day.
Students may not hang badges from purses, book bags, notebooks, etc.
They must be worn around the neck with the correct color lanyard.
If a student is seen without a badge:
- 1st offense: If the student forgets their badge for the day, it will be documented as a dress code violation. The student will be provided a sticker that will be color coded to the lanyard that they have. The student’s name and grade level will be written on the sticker.
- 2nd offense: The student will be given a 2nd warning. The student will be provided a sticker that will be color coded to the lanyard that they have. The student’s name and grade level will be written on the sticker.
- 3rd offense: The student will serve a day of Saturday School. Student will be given a sticker, but will be charged $1.00 for the cost of the sticker.
- After the 3rd offense: Student will be put on the discipline ladder as being defiant and non-compliant to the school dress code policy.
- If a student loses their ID Badge, they may purchase a new one for $5.00